About California Teardrops
We love camping and wanted to make an easy and enjoyable way for everyone to get out and experience the amazing parks, beaches and everything else California and the USA has to offer!
Started in 2016 we are dedicated to providing clean and comfortable NuCamp T@G and T@B rentals to the SF Bay area.
Frequently Asked Questions
We stock the teardrop with everything you need to cook and setup. Items we would suggest you bring are: a first aid kit, drinking water, food, bedding or sleeping bag, pillows, bug spray, sunscreen, camp wood and your adventurous spirit!
We also have many accessories for you! Check our accessory rentals for rates for more information.
Our trailers are stored in Vallejo, CA with easy access to the 80, 680, and 37.
Yes, in some of our trailers. Check the specific trailer page or contact us.
We offer a low per-night insurance add on option which is highly recommended for all renters.
The best option is to just choose our insurance coverage at checkout. The rates are very reasonable and you’re fully covered.
- NO SMOKING IN RV`S. If RV comes back with smells of camp fire, cigarette smoke, Dog, Fish, or any other smells there will be a $250 fee to have smells removed.
- Renters Must tow trailer at the posted speed.
- Renters Must have an Insurance BINDER that covers trailer.
- Renters are responsible for all damage while in the renters possession regardless fault.
- NO Climbing on the roof of trailer, The roof is not designed to support people, or anything else.
- A $250 fee will be charged if the black tank is NOT emptied on any units with a bathroom.
We have a 2 night minimum most of the year with a 3 night minimum for holidays.
No! Our trailers come with advanced RF trailer braking systems, there’s no need to have one hard wired into your vehicle to be able to tow our trailers.